Saturday, November 17, 2007

Two weeks left

I can't believe there's only two weeks left until I leave. Its crazy. I'm excited but also very nervous and now I'm getting to be sad as well. Everything is finally settling in that this is actally happening. These last two weeks are going to go by fast. I only have three days of work left and then. . .
Nov 19th- last day of work
Nov 20th- Nov 27th I'm be in Virginia and North Carolina
Nov 28th- Nov 30th- Intense Packing/ final farewells
Nov 29th- Going Away party I
Nov 30th- Going Away party II

Yeah I have a lot of things I have to do as well. And try to spend more time with friends but we'll see what happens. I am very excited and can not wait to depart. After looking over the training and oreintation schedule I know it is going to be a bunch of hectic days coming up and I can not wait. There's 37 people who will be also serving in Guinea. I actually met one yesterday which is pretty awesome.

December 1st is the big day. I'll be off to Philly bright and early for staging. I think I'm more excited than anything else because this is all such a wonderful dream come true.

No comments: