Saturday, March 8, 2008

Kim's new home

So here are some pics from my new home from my first few days at site. There have been some improvements but not too many.
So here is the outside of house on the porch. That door is for another room in my house that I can't use. The picture next to it is of the suicial rat I found when I woke up one morning. I heard it all night and then found in floating around in my bucket of water. The first one i found had died, but this one was still just kinda swimming.


This cow is right outside my house among with many other livestock. And the next picture is my kitten Moush, which apparently means cat in Susu. She's really tiny and is afraid of the mice in my house. (My neighbor named my cat.)

Here is my and cat. And next to that is my "Dining room table"
Here is my gas stove and where most of the cooking and preparing goes on in my house.
Ok On the left there is my other table for the kitchen and you can find my filter and bidons and the bucket where the rat fell in and many other things are there.
And then below is a picture of the window in my room. I havent decorated at this point.

ANd Here is my bed below under my mosiquito net. Very comfy surprisingly and the net helps keep those little bug out of my bed thankfully. And beside that picture is the door to my house. And the chair that I sit in and read from time to time.


So here is where I crap in the privacy of my backyard, which i can't stand when i have to pee after 8pm. lol. And then next to that picture is the orange tree that is in my front yard. Its not the season when they are the best but when it is, i'm gonna be having some oranges. lol.





And lastly here is my backdoor. I don't really use it too often but heres the backside of my home and the end of my trip. AT first I didn't like my house that much but now I really like it and it feels a little more like home. It helps that I decorated and it always looks more appealing after i clean. And much more appealing when there is food. lol. Anyway miss everyone, take care!

No comments: