Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pictures

Hey whats up. I had some spare time so I thought I'd post up some old photos from training. It wasn't too long ago but it feels like forever ago. But it's just a short stroll through memory lane.




So here we are I think this was New Year's Day in front of the bureau getting ready to play some soccer and eat some sheep. lol.
Here's a monkey. Isn't he cute?
The women tend to carry large starngely shaped objects solely on their heads. Check this one out. I've tried I can do it but I use an arm to hold it in place. i think it takes a lot of practice.
aww this is so cute. This was at the airport in JFk before we left. It's me, Astrid, Adam and Ciara. Peace!
Here we are at the end of Staging. We had no idea what we were in for.
Here's a good view of a "bush taxi" I hope you can see how much is piled up on top of this tiny little wagon. Surprisingly it gets more ridiculous than that.
Here's another bush taxi not only is this one loaded with stuff, you've also got some people on top as well as people inside the car.
Not the best market photo but here's a few small fish vendors. The fish just sits there.

This isn't from training. Me Ila and Alpha at the computer center where I've started teaching English to their students.
I love this pic, this is me with my host family. From left to right it's Ila, Wodey, oumou, moi, and Boubacar.
awww this is g15 when we first arrived to Conakry. We look so young and clean. lol.
Me and Astrid. That girl is awesome she needs to move her site closer to mine.
Signs
Well i really hope you enjoyed these photos. I really enjoyed taking them. hehe.


No comments: