Monday, May 19, 2008

Dalaba Voyage

So IST is over and was very fun and also very difficult. well anyway we went to Dalaba located in the lovely Fouta region which is the most awesome in Guinea!!! So take a look!

I know it's blurry but this is inside of whats left of a house built by the French when they were in guinea.




Here's too amazing volunteers, Andrew and Adam.
Awww Agfo is so cute, they are a bunch of tree huggers.
Awww, it's me Brienne and Astrid.
G15!!! (minus Jess)
Amy, liz and Amber checkin out the souvenirs



Aww a night out with the ladies. Ciara, jess, me and brienne. That was soo much fun and yes they played lots of American music.
We were hiding behind trees, i didnt do such a good job.
It's me, Astrid and Katie
ME!
I apparently thought I was amazing when I was posing for this one.
A way to end a beautiful day.
This trip was so much fun and would reccommend coming here if anyone is interseted.


No comments: