Saturday, May 3, 2008

PIcture time

Ok I know these are extremely late and I've been to the Dame of Maliville twice by now but here it is. It's very beautiful, and once you gte to the top of the mountain you can see Senegal.


So here you are looking at the Guinea- Senegal border. And below that there is Erick and the President of PC Guinea Steve on top of Mount Loura.

Here is the Dame of Maliville, It looks like a women, a pretty women and its very high up. And below is on the way up the mountain my Regional Coordinator and Erick.
So thats me try to line up with the profile of the Dame of Mali. Sorry this photo is not so good but you can kind of see her outline in the background as simliar to my own.
Oh this is great, it's me Jackie and Boiro on Mt. Lourna, awww that was after the first month at site. Those were the days. lol.
And here is me, Jackie and Eric.

That concludes my Maliville photos for now., I have more pictures of more things.

No comments: