Thursday, May 22, 2008

Travelling and Ideas of Packages.

So yes I'm really headed back to go old home in a few hours, back to the village. I'll probably be around next week or second week of June.

I forgot to include travel plans guys of course I'm doing some travelling.
So this summer June Im going to Mamou for a girl's conference for a few days, In July I'll be in Conakry for a few days for the Fourth of July and a meeting. In late July I'll be in Mamou for a training. In September I'm taking a vacance and going to Mali, Bamako for little over a week. October I might go to Conakry to celebrate my bday but we'll see as it gets closer, I may not have the time or money to do something so crazy.


Ideas if you want to send me package:

I miss really good chocolate like reeses or just hersheys or kitkats

I miss things to bake with

Something like beef jerky or food like that, that keeps for a while

I would really love colorful sharpies

I would like clothes (more specifically i'd like cotton short sleeved tops that are very light and not too expensive and plain very simple in any color but not white because white is extremely hard for me to clean)

ceareal (cinnamon toast cruch, honey nut cheerios, kix or something that I like eating out of the box)

update on music and/or movies anything from 2008 would be nice

Letters!!!

Stickers

Pictures of course

Drink mixes like kool aid and crystal light

granola bars


K, thats all i can think of right now. I'm headed back to my village. If I gotta chance to talk to you it was really awesome to catch up, sorry to everyone I missed. My connection sucks so it's hard to be online all the time. I miss everyone and hope that all is well. Let me know what your doing for the summer. They tell me to expect rain. best wishes and hope to hear from you soon. Miss you. Take care.

No comments: